Modern Middle Manager
Primarily my musings on the practical application of technology and management principles at a financial services company.
You Know...

Sunday, June 06, 2004  

...I had this big long post about how I do my budgeting (expense as run-rate, capital as zero-based) and set it up to give me some flexibility in case I have some unfunded project drop in my lap, like upgrading the Banking Services department's production machine and setting up a high-availability system at our hot site. And, right now, I just don't care.

Right now I am sitting at home listening to blues on KKJZ, drinking Old Guardian, another masterpiece beer brought to you by the folks at Stone Brewing Company and cleaning this place up in anticipation of the Lakers game where I expect to see the Lakers destroy another worthless Eastern Conference team.

As much as my job and industry attempt to consume me, I've still got a life.

posted by Henry Jenkins | 6/06/2004 02:54:00 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
search
the author
archives
links
open source
vendors
stats
reading