Modern Middle Manager
Primarily my musings on the practical application of technology and management principles at a financial services company.
It's Good to be King

Wednesday, June 30, 2004  

I'm putting my condo up for sale and getting it prepared is a bit daunting, even if I'm lining up some tried-and-true vendors vetted by our real estate department. One of the advantages of being the IT King is that I can work outside the office using a wireless Internet connection via Verizon Wireless. It's between dialup and cable in terms of speed but it's really convenient when you're waiting at home for half the day and you've canceled your broadband connection.

posted by Henry Jenkins | 6/30/2004 04:17:00 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
search
the author
archives
links
open source
vendors
stats
reading