Modern Middle Manager
Primarily my musings on the practical application of technology and management principles at a financial services company.
Tired and Uninspired

Monday, May 17, 2004  

I woke up dead today and it hasn't gotten any better since. Even a trip to the local Starbucks for a trip mochafrappacremedechino or whatever failed to jumpstart me. Bleh. Today I mostly stayed out of everyone's hair, except for a meeting with another department head and the company that's programming an application for us (i.e., we're outsourcing a project to India to keep headcount stable). Snooze. My only real involvement with the project is to prevent creeping featuritis and keep it on time.

posted by Henry Jenkins | 5/17/2004 05:37:00 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
search
the author
archives
links
open source
vendors
stats
reading