Modern Middle Manager
Primarily my musings on the practical application of technology and management principles at a financial services company.
Referral Logs

Thursday, April 15, 2004  

There are few things about blogging that are more amusing than the occasional trip through the ole referral log. Last night I see I had an entry from the following DNS resolution: sseop101.eop.gov. I wasn't sure what department that might be, so I did a little search. Lo and behold, someone visited my site from the Executive Office of the President of the United States, apparently finding my site via the search "CTO Position." Sorry, but my job is not yet available. Try again later and good luck job hunting!

posted by Henry Jenkins | 4/15/2004 10:32:00 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
search
the author
archives
links
open source
vendors
stats
reading