Modern Middle Manager
Primarily my musings on the practical application of technology and management principles at a financial services company.
JBoss 1, Microsoft 0

Tuesday, April 13, 2004  

My first round of testing out BizTalk 2004 has resulted in a lot of smoke in the lab. I *almost* had it working but it broke at the very tail end of the tutorial Microsoft provides with an "access denied" error. Silly me...something with this many moving parts can't be easy to install. So, back to reinstalling it on a fresh server.

On the other hand, it looks like my project leader has JBoss close to running without the virtual explosion I had. If he gets it up and running and it does what we want before I can untangle BizTalk, JBoss wins by default.

posted by Henry Jenkins | 4/13/2004 09:02:00 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
search
the author
archives
links
open source
vendors
stats
reading