|Modern Middle Manager
Primarily my musings on the practical application of technology and management principles at a financial services company.
While I'm Being Cranky...
Tuesday, February 03, 2004 ...let's try to pick the positive aspects of today:
1. I got everything I wanted out of a meet with the architects for our new building. I was representing our backup power needs and everyone agreed to my requests. At least for now.
2. My desktop guy finally got his Citrix farm up & running.
3. My staff is busy working on designing appropriate group policy objects for our W2K Active Directory and making progress. It's a good test of their teamwork.
4. I got a 30 minute walk in while the weather was beautiful.
5. Nothing blew up, especially related to data center power and/or cooling.
6. One of my vendors cut his networking equipment prices by another 5%, which is pretty aggressive, forcing me to spend more money.
7. Dinner was with The Girlfriend at a place called Thai Specialty 2, where I had the Chicken Panang chased with Singha. Mmmm.
posted by Henry Jenkins | 2/03/2004 10:41:00 PM
Comments: Post a Comment