Modern Middle Manager
Primarily my musings on the practical application of technology and management principles at a financial services company.
Wheels Turn Slowly

Thursday, January 15, 2004  

I didn't get what I wanted out of senior management today -- they still desire to pursue AIMR certification. That's a shame. I'll have to work harder on persuading some of the players that it's a bad idea. This isn't just because of the short-term expenses that will be incurred; it's also because it detracts from the focus on our clients. This is a holdover from the investment department's desire to pursue institutional money.

My written analysis will be completed today for submission to the CEO tomorrow. Bleh. Nobody's going to be happy.

posted by Henry Jenkins | 1/15/2004 02:06:00 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
search
the author
archives
links
open source
vendors
stats
reading