Modern Middle Manager
Primarily my musings on the practical application of technology and management principles at a financial services company.
Spam Blows

Wednesday, June 04, 2003  

Like many companies, we are inundated with spam. Like many companies, we need to do something about it. I've been introduced to a company called Spam Soap and will be testing their product over the next few weeks. It promises to "clean away the spam" and make our e-mail shiny and bright. I can't wait.

The company is a spinoff of another small consulting company we've used called InhouseIT. They're good people and they employ a couple of good guys who used to work here. I like to give the small guys a break where I can. I usually can't justify that because of the fiduciary responsibility this organization has.

posted by Henry Jenkins | 6/04/2003 01:47:00 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
search
the author
archives
links
open source
vendors
stats
reading