Modern Middle Manager
Primarily my musings on the practical application of technology and management principles at a financial services company.
Shooting Myself in the Foot

Sunday, April 20, 2003  

I've had some really great things happen since the year began: a promotion, a girlfriend, a new niece, a staff that's communicating well with each other, some travel and studying for the ground school exam. However, it seems I've inflicted upon myself a new flaw -- with the above wonderful things happening in my life, as well as my love of great food packing on some 10 pounds, I think I've developed sleep apnea. I didn't believe it at first, but the exhaustion I've been experiencing after a night's sleep coupled with some other unfortunate symptoms has convinced me I need to see a doctor next week. (*@&#$^(*#&^$ it. Maybe he'll tell me that all I need is to lose weight, exercise regularly and take some decongestants to clear up this chronic sinus problem. Here's to optimism!

posted by Henry Jenkins | 4/20/2003 12:18:00 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
search
the author
archives
links
open source
vendors
stats
reading