Modern Middle Manager
Primarily my musings on the practical application of technology and management principles at a financial services company.
I'm Outta Gas...

Monday, April 28, 2003  

I'm reading another book, the name of which escapes me, that recommends running as an exercise discipline. Since my will to exercise is low and I'm up for anything that promises results in a short amount of time, I decided to give it a try. I'm supposed to do 10 minutes of jogging a day for the first week. OK, maybe 8 minutes of running and two minutes of walking. Not necessarily consecutively. All I can tell you is that I have several muscles that lodged some pretty impressive protests during that brief span of time. Moral of the story -- don't let yourself turn into a couch potato...

posted by Henry Jenkins | 4/28/2003 09:45:00 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
search
the author
archives
links
open source
vendors
stats
reading