Modern Middle Manager
Primarily my musings on the practical application of technology and management principles at a financial services company.
Should I Rename this Blog?

Monday, February 17, 2003  

This blog may have saved my career. To be truthful, it was born out of frustration. I have felt very frustrated and aggravated by senior management over the past two years and blogging has been my outlet for stifled creativity and directed criticism. By doing so, I've managed to keep from irritating management while practicing patience professionally. I finally got something of a payoff -- promotion to Chief Technology Officer. I'm still at the same position in the hierarchy so my viewpoint hasn't changed. But it comes with a fancy new title now.

posted by Henry Jenkins | 2/17/2003 02:28:00 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
search
the author
archives
links
open source
vendors
stats
reading